Job ID : 4790
Location : US
Experience Level : 3 to 4years.
Job description :
Candidates should mandatorily have 3-4 yrs of experience in services sales or business development in the communications market in the US geography. Candidates should have a successful track record in selling technology services to Mobile and fixed line Operators, MVNO, OTT services (Video/Audio conferencing), Video surveillance and video analytics.
BS in Science/Engineering (with business acumen) or Bachelors/Masters level Business Degree (with Technology acumen)
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Communication Practice services sales in the specified segment/region.
- Create and manage pipeline of leads in the target space. This is a hunting role and primary responsibility to convert new logo’s.
- Keeping all the records updated in CRM system.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to ensure marketing efforts are aligned with sales efforts – comfortable with speaking engagements, webinars etc.
- Drive pitch development, proposal writing (RFX responses), work with legal for closing agreement Ts and Cs, and with the management team for pricing negotiations to close business.
- Understand the demo needs get it executed by the internal demo team. Deliver those demos to prospects in pursuit of business.
- Strong in Technology sales (Familiarity with core concepts of 4G/5G and/or Video/audio conferencing and/or video surveillance is a plus).
- Familiarity with basic concepts of software development methodologies (Agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Team player, ability work collaboratively within the sales team and the practice to deliver results.
- Strong written and communication skills.