Job ID : 4793
Location : US
Experience Level : 5+ years.
Skills : Business Development and Sales in the Enterprise apps market for US geography.
Job description :
Candidates should mandatorily have 5+ yrs. of experience in services sales or business development in the Enterprise apps market the US geography. Candidates should have a successful track record in selling technology services around SFDC, IBM products, custom engineering, integration and QA services for enterprises.
BS in Science/Engineering (with business acumen) or Bachelors/Masters level Business Degree (with Technology acumen)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Enterprise Apps Practice services sales in specified segment/region.
- Create and manage pipeline of leads in the target space. This is a hunting role and primary responsibility to convert new logo’s.
- Keeping all the records updated in CRM system.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to ensure marketing efforts are aligned with sales efforts – comfortable with speaking engagements, webinars etc.
- Drive pitch development, proposal writing (RFX responses), work with legal for closing agreement Ts and Cs, and with management team for pricing negotiations to close business.
- Understand the demo needs get it executed by the internal demo team. Deliver those demos to prospects in pursuit of business.
- Strong in Technology sales (Familiarity with core concepts of SFDC suite or IBM suite ( ITIM/ITAM, IBM ICO, QRadar etc ) , Integration technologies and QA is a big plus.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of software development methodologies (Agile, waterfall etc).
- Team player, ability work collaboratively within the sales team and the practice to deliver results.
- Strong written and communication skills.