Relaunching your career after a gap is always a daunting task, especially in the technology world. Many questions haunt you. Whether my resume is good enough, has technology changed a lot, or will I be able to make it after a long break. Not anymore!
Restart with GS Lab
Restart is a program for women in the technology space who are currently on a break and want to resume their tech journeys. The program is a ticket for a successful career relaunch that’s exciting, rewarding, and full of endless possibilities. In Restart program, we neither ask you the reason for the gap nor worry about its length. All we care about is your desire to get back and get going.
The Restart program is designed to provide you with a soft landing before working on real projects.
The program is designed in 2 phases.
Phase I – Resume Building and Screening
- We understand how difficult it is to build that resume after a gap. Hence at Restart program we provide you with a resume building workshop. It’s free, and you can take your power-packed resume in the outside world.
- Based on GS Lab requirements, we would screen those resumes and shortlisted candidates for the Phase II program.
Phase II – Soft Landing
Selected candidates will join our one-month soft landing, where they will:
- Access self-paced online courses
- Join as a buddy on a demo project to sharpen technical skills
- Be part of a collaborative forum of woman colleagues in the organization
An Opportunity to Join GS Lab
If your experience matches our current skill set requirement, you get an opportunity to Join GS Lab through the Phase II of the program. Please keep a watch on this section, as we keep on updating the skill sets here.
- Java full-stack( React JS, Angular, Node JS)
- Java, Springboot, API, Microservices
- UI Developer React JS
- UI Developer Angular
- C++ ,Linux
- DevOps ( CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- QA Automation Java Selenium
- QA Automation Python, Robot
Register today for the program, and our team will reach out to you and help build your resume.