Despite being around for many years, it’s fair to say that hospitals widely started to use telemedicine proactively only in 2020. And the adoption was rapid. Telemedicine was used in less than 1% of primary care cases till February 2020. By April 2020, over 43.5% started using it. Doctors were able to continue treatment for...
Experienced multidisciplinary teams who understand the interplay of various technologies. Teams that have worked on convergence of IoT, embedded, Data Science, Communication and Cloud technologies.
- Multidisciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers and DSP specialists
- Strong expertise across various data science tools, techniques and ML models
- Deep expertise in varied communication & collaboration platforms
- Expertise across communication protocols
- Contributor to Open Source 4G and 5G projects
- Expertise across virtualization, networking, DevOps, micro-services, containerization and cloud native engineering
- Experience in re-platforming various legacy solutions
- End-to-end expertise with hardware, firmware and software applications
- Deep understanding of IoT value chain from sensors to data intelligence
Fostering the right partnerships and expertise across all technologies has been the critical differentiator for GS Lab.
Medical Devices Design and Engineering Partner
Click her to know more
Compliance First Methodology
We develop secure solutions compliant with HIPAA, GDPR, and ISO 13485 compliances. We understand the importance of regulation and data security for the healthcare world. As a result, we continuously invest in making sure our teams are aware of all regulatory frameworks.
End-to-End Solutioning with Individualistic Approach
Innovation needs a fresh approach to each solution we craft. We understand that the One-size-fits-all approach does not work for healthcare. Every product is trying to solve a particular and niche problem that needs an individual approach.
Understanding of Product development & Startup Ecosystem
We have 17+ Years of product engineering expertise and developed 300+ products for start-ups, midsize and technology giants.
Our Success Stories
Healthcare Insights with GS Lab
Webinar -Monetizing AI Deployment in Healthcare
Transitioning from a corrective healthcare ecosystem to a more predictive and preventive one Most of the global healthcare systems are focused on diagnosing and treating already existing diseases, with very few players working on a preventive approach instead. For a significant number of patients landing up at tertiary care hospitals, the disease could have been...
In the current COVID era, telehealth suddenly seems to come into an unexpected prominence. The health industry has been trying to bridge the gap of unmatched demand and supply for many years, and telehealth is one promising solution. However, over the years, the momentum has not favored this solution. The current lockdown restrictions the world...
Are you looking to build innovative healthcare solutions?
Schedule a quick call back