Technology Streamlining the Now and Next of Industrial Operations
Solutions that Augment Every Touchpoint of Manufacturing Lifecycle
GS Lab’s IT Solutions for Manufacturing Industry help businesses meet their technology requirements right from product engineering to customer experience and from shop floor to top floor.
Our expertise across cloud, IIoT, embedded system, and enterprise applications help business built smart manufacturing units.
Our problem-solving approach, coupled with Data Science, Analytics, and Machine Learning capabilities, helps us generate visibility and actionable business intelligence at a rapid pace.
Our solutions help manufacturers achieve industry benchmarks such as Industry 4.0 and become truly digital.
Offerings & Solutions
Engineering that Redefines Shop Floor to Logistics
Product Innovation & Engineering Solutions
- Digital twin development
- Digitized product development Process
- System-Level modelling
- Embedded systems design & engineering
Agile & Cost-Effective Manufacturing Solutions
- IoT Enabled Quality Management Systems
- Factory Operations Visibility & Intelligence (FOVI) Management
- Predictive Maintenance & Management (PMM)
Business Insights & Visibility Engineering
- Product & Process IoTization
- Financial Process automation
- Streaming Analytics
- AI, Data Science & Machine Learning based Solutions
- Energy management solutions
Improved Customer Experience Solutions
- Salesforce Implementation & Customization
- Field Service Solutions
- Web & Mobility Solutions
- Collaboration Solutions
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Digital Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Track & Trace Solutions
Offering Ease in Asset Visibility and Monitoring
Single-click solution for preparing various financial reports like cost audit reports
Get complete visibility with real-time reporting of incidents on the shop floor. A must-have for your ‘Zero Incidents’ goals.
Journey from Digitization to Digitalization
A beginner’s guide on how to achieve Digital Manufacturing. A Step towards Industry 4.0