Driving Effective System Integration with MuleSoft Expertise
Speeding Up Transformation with MuleSoft Integration
As a MuleSoft Technology and Connector Development Partner, GS Lab helps organizations connect apps, data, and devices using the Anypoint Platform and accelerate their digital transformation journey.
We help organizations carve out their iPaaS strategy and integrate systems for streamlined operations – quickly and cost-effectively.
Our expertise & technology partnerships across various technology products, including – cloud, security, communications, and enterprise applications, helps us provide end-to-end solutions for enterprise system integration requirements.
Offerings And Solutions
Anypoint Touchpoints – Differentiated with Our Capabilities
Anypoint Platform Consulting
- Enterprise level Mule architecture design & development
- Service oriented architecture design & development
- Scalable architecture design to support multi platform integrations
- Design DevOps approach
Anypoint Platform Implementation Services
- Solution architecture design
- Integration/API solution design & development
- Capacity optimization & performance tuning
Anypoint Platform Support & Maintenance
- Implementing new operations
- Version upgrades to support newer versions of end applications
- Version upgrades to support new Anypoint Platform releases
- Support for published version
CoE Developed Solutions Enabling MuleSoft Functions
Our MuleSoft center of excellence is committed to giving back to the community and we have developed three critical connectors for MuleSoft thriving community.
Google BigQuery Connector
The connector helps to create, manage, share and query data in Google BigQuery. Customers can seamlessly move business-critical information in either direction from CRM’s or other systems to leverage advanced analytics in BigQuery.
The Elasticsearch Connector indexes data from multiple sources and allows different applications to query it to extract data insights. It also provides functionality to create and manage indices.
The Docker connector acts as a bridge between the platform and DevOps function. This Docker connector helps DevOps teams to deploy, manage, monitor, and scale Docker workloads seamlessly.