MuleSoft Certified Google BigQuery Connector
Integrated, low-effort connectivity to Google BigQuery for adding intelligence to your applications faster
The MuleSoft Certified Google BigQuery Connector by GS Lab gives Enterprise IT teams access to Google BigQuery right within the MuleSoft Anypoint platform, so your teams can build data-driven insights into your applications using familiar paradigms and without spending extra effort of learning new tools.
GS Lab is a technology & connector development partner for MuleSoft. The connector is available for MuleSoft Enterprise Customers on the Anypoint Exchange. Google BigQuery is a serverless, highly scalable and cost-effective cloud that comes with its own machine learning engine built-in. It is designed to help you make informed decisions quickly, so you can transform your business with ease.
The connector interfaces with the Google BigQuery API to leverage analysis of massive datasets working in conjunction with Google Storage. It allows for the management, ingestion and querying of data in BigQuery. The connector supports most common operations on BigQuery such as:
- Manage BigQuery datasets and tables.
- Query data from BigQuery datasets. Synchronously or asynchronously.
- Insert data from any integrated system using Anypoint platform to Google BigQuery tables.
- Load Data from various sources such as Google Cloud Storage to Google BigQuery tables.
- Extract data from Google BigQuery tables to destinations such as Google Cloud Storage.
To find out more about the connector – Request a call back