In House EPC & Private LTE Lab
We are committed to providing solutions for the telecom industry. To accelerate our core capabilities and deliver faster solutions to our customers, we have set an industry-standard lab to test various use cases for our customers. Our lab includes:
- Industry-standard traffic simulator
- Hardware RAN set up to simulate and test traffic from real RAN for LTE and CBRS.
- OpenStack setup for EPC and related tools
- Dedicated rack servers with 10G NIC to deploy and test traffic performance.
Our Success Stories
- Development and testing of full-fledged open-source LTE Gateway as per release 15.
Key features include dedicated bearer, TAU, HO, DNS(NAPTR), IPv6, Distributed deployment, PFCP, Restoration procedures, LI, Tracing, Gx(rules), Multi-PDN, etc.
- Compliance and automation Testing for distributed LTE Edge
End to end compliance of 3GPP procedure. DUT can be a single EPC component or entire EPC. Also performed validation for protocols, IEs, data, sequence, timing, etc.
- Development and testing of evolved Packet Data Gateway (ePDG)
Ground-up design & development of Non-3GPP access component. Also developed an ePDG plugin for Stongswan. We also provided support for AAA, S2b-c/u, SWu.
- Performance enhancement of cloud-based gateways
Performance improvement to 1000 transactions per second on the control plane, and 2MPPS on the data plane. DPDK based data plane.
- LTE with IMS
Open source IMS integration with the OMEC-in-a-box, with end-to-end call establishment using a softphone.